Sunday, June 30, 2013

Diva with a Dremel

I recently ordered a rotary tool from amazon.  I think this may qualify as my first power tool even though family and friends try to tell me it's forbidden due to my accidental prone self.  If I prove I can master this without any stitches, maybe they will agree I'm ready for a skill saw or drill. :)  

Here's one of my first projects with the dremel tool.  Drilling holes into pretty blue beer bottles donated by a bestie to make birdfeeders.   I hope to get better but it's a start and it's upcycling! :)

Supplies:
Safety Glasses (protect those peepers)
Bandanna or something to be sure you don't breathe in glass particles
Rotary tool or dremmel with diamond bit to drill through glass
Copper wire (actually needed a thicker grade but went with what I have)
Small plates (goodwill for 50 cents)
E6000 glue to adhere bottle to plate



No comments:

Post a Comment